Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pro Forma Announcement

While all of the seven regular readers of my blog already know this, I feel that I should announce anyway that I will be moving to Chicago this month to attend DePaul's Masters Entry to Nursing Practice program. I've signed for a place in Edgewater near Loyola and look forward to taking the Red Line to classes. I intend to keep blogging here, and will keep the coloring scheme - Orange and Blue at least technically follows the Rule of Tincture, while Red and Blue blatantly does not.

6 comments:

Glock21 said...

Thanks for the brain scoobie snack with the Rule of Tincture.

I think I ended up on a two hour long wiki-surfing binge after that.

Encyclopedias with links are the crack cocaine of nerds. :-)

The Squire said...

And articles on thing medieval doubly so. :-P

The Squire said...

*things

Anonymous said...

Are you nearer the Granville, Thorndale, or Bryn Mawr stop?

The Squire said...

Nearer Granville than Loyola by a block or two.

Anonymous said...

Rocksauce! I wonder if the little corner liquor stores on Granville and Winthrop still smell like a cross between a Chinese Herb Shop and vomit? Or if people still think that The Firehaus sounds like a gay bar, so they go to The Anvil (which has a doorway painted with rainbows) instead? (Or if those two bars are even open any more.) Hamilton's on Broadway is the Loyola bar, which they had gentrified the shit out of last time I was there. No more exposed pipes with buckets to catch God-knows-what dripping from them. Kind of made me sad.

Have a late night omlette at Standee's for me. :-)